|I was happy to be snapped here by renowned Japanese photographer Rei Shito|
If you want to find out more about some of my features in the press then look no further (well below). If you want to know more about who I am then you can click here and if you want to commission me as a stylist, work on collaborations or just chat about fashion then you can contact me through this page.
NYLON SINGAPORE: Another streetstyle shot in the glossy magazine, this time wearing Singapore streetwear label MASH UP.
STYLE-ANYWHERE: I was captured by respected streetstyle photographer Onin Lorente of Style Anywhere outside the tent at Audi Fashion Festival in Singapore. Wearing yet another stunning TOTON creation. The photo ended up ranking 4th on streetstylenews Daily Most Popular list on that day. Yay!
MENARA STAR, MALAYSIA: I was asked to shoot a video piece for the Malaysian International Shoe Festival while in Kuala Lumpur and was interviewed for my views on the local fashion scene.
COSMOPOLITAN UK: I was snapped by none other than Cosmo UK while attending London Fashion Week at Somerset House who fell in love with my TOTON collar.
WOMAN AND HOME: Again on the same day, Woman and Home magazine featured me in the same outfit as part of their LFW streetstyle roundup. More features on other media during LFW and my full wardrobe in this post.
STYLE magazine: I was featured in the January edition of STYLE magazine getting a makeover that took me out of my comfort zone (away from bright colours and more into elegance). The results were pretty cool
Gnossem: I teamed up with the Singapore based e-commerce site to showcase some of the awesome Asian and independent designers they sell online. I also got to dress up and have make-up done. Yay!
Scoot Inflight Magazine: I was featured giving my top Singapore shopping tips to the hundreds of thousands of customers on Singapore Airlines' subsidiary Scoot!
Of Love and Hidden Charms: My acting debut (well I just played myself) in a Mediacorp filmed series featuring Rebecca Lim, Nat Ho and Romeo Tan. The series is available on XinMSN, with my episode all about hidden fashion gems in Singapore.
notatourist.sg: I was featured on this Singapore-based discovery network site talking about my SHOPPING TIPS in the little red dot; From the best vintage to trendy boutiques, Luxury buys to amazing bargains, womenswear, shoes and of course the best local designers and hidden gems in the city.
Digital Fashion Week 2012: I was the co-host for Singapore's first ever online only fashion event and LIVE interviewed the likes of Eugene Lin, Thomas Wee, Sophie Sumner and Andrej Pejic. Catch the re-runs of the interviews below.
Thomas Wee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-HRkvIjrk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Pauline Lim from Pauline.Ning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mcYP7rHueA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
JR Chan from -J-A-S-O-N-: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbhimllEGHI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Tze Goh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdqKNAtgbs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Eugene Lin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IevcYYEicjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Sophie Sumner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxK6c_hY5rM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Andrej Pejic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0dBZVfGF_c&list=UU4xwt7pI9eW4fq3D-1x2L_g&index=1&feature=plpp_video
- The New Paper on Sunday: One of Singapore's national newspapers interviewed me for an article on thrift shopping in Singapore. The full online version of the piece on Asia One is here.
- Time Out Singapore: Six Spots to shop for less. My second list piece for Time Out focused on half a dozen of the best places to pick up a bargain in Singapore
- Time Out Singapore: Depression. The first in a series of pieces introducing Singapore designers to a more mainstream magazine audience. As you can tell from the title, the first entry was the cute but edgy Depression.
- NOWLebanon: A huge honour to have my blogging featured in a well known website from my home country. The smile on my face was huge when I read this!
- Time Out Singapore: I was asked to pick my five best (and little known) vintage stores in the city. Nice to know I'm considered a vintage expert ;-)
- Vogue Japan blog: Popular Japanese fashion blogger Emi Moriwaki featured Bonjour in her Vogue blog before a trip to Singapore. Naturally we met up and went shopping when she landed!
- NewsLoop: Bonjour Singapore is one of the fashion content providers for a new Singapore based aggregation app for tablets. Click here to find out more about it and to download the app and get all my posts directly on your ipad and iphone.
- Fetch blog: This menswear blog called me a 'vision' after spotting me at the L'ILE AUX ASHBY pop-up collaboration event. I do love a bit of flattery so of course I've featured this :-)
- HerWorld PLUS: Spotted and featured in the monthly Streetstyle section of June, at AFF alldressedup show.
- The Urban Wire: Online fashion portal featured me in a dress by Thai label Second Issue at the Fashion recent Feud event
- Daneda David: I agreed to be interviewed by this film student at SAE to talk about fashion in Singapore. Not quite mainstream media exposure but it was a lot of fun!
- Street Peek blog: Photographed by John Tan in one of my favourite dresses again at the same show; and wearing a top from one of my favourite Singaporean designers MAE PANG at a local fashion event.
- STYLE from TOKYO blog: No I wasn't in Tokyo but renowned and celebrity street style photographer Rei Shito snapped my picture (in the same dress) while in the queue for alldressedup show at AFF in Singapore. The photo ranked #8 in the daily most popular list on streetstylenews.com, a roundup site from style blogs around the globe!
- Tongue in Chic: Some more streetstyle, this time I'm pictured twice in the same feature; before one of the shows at AFF (pic 2) and just after my guest walk for MASH UP (pic 9). Don't think they realized it's the same person!
- What a Mash Up blog: Backstage photos from the AFF catwalk show demonstrating how they tried to get my hair to stay in one place!
- Herworld PLUS: I was mentioned as one of the guest walkers in the Mash-Up catwalk show for Audi Fashion Festival 2012
- Pop Spoken: My first real foray into being 'talked about' I guess. I'm mentioned in this piece about AFF as a 'rising blogger' where they talk about a label I'm a fan of as if I have some influence :-)
- Big Think: Quoted as a local fashion 'expert' for a piece about the explosion of Asian fashion e-commerce sites.
- Lounge at Chijmes: Acted as a stylist for the launch of this lifestyle concept venue and very kindly branded a 'stylist extraordinaire' haha
- Noel Caleb: I styled the last Noel Caleb lookbook shoot and accompanying short video
- Brownbook: An interview with prestigious UAE based culture magazine Brownbook about Singapore fashion, shopping and my blog.
- Fashion Studio Magazine: Interview with international website about my look, how I got into blogging and styling and my views on the Singapore fashion scene.
- Asia Fashion Inc: I was interviewed about my blog and the Singapore fashion scene before giving the magazine my styling picks for men and women from their website.
- Expat Living: Me and my unruly mane were the subject of a double page spread on hair. Did I get the locks chopped off?
- The Shentonista: I was featured for my Noel Caleb outfit which I rocked at the Wear Emerging Designers (WED) event in February 2012.
- Urban: The Straits Times fashion and lifestyle supplement picked my hair (I mean me) out for their 'Hey Good Looking' section. Rather embarrassing and flattering it must be said.
- InSing.com: Yet another picture of me at the WED event
- Lianhe Zaobao: I was featured on the front cover and as part of a full page inside feature in the ZBNow supplement of the biggest selling daily Chinese newspaper in Singapore. The piece focused on my personal styling work for Singapore label Noel Caleb.
- Asian Fashion Law: The Indonesian blog featured me as one of their personalities in their 'Line Up' section, rather kindly calling me a celebrity fashion blogger.
- All Things Green and Beautiful: I was asked to front the lookbook for the coming collection of Singapore recycling label ATGAB where I got to wear all manner of wonderful leather accessories.